We customize our pet sitting services to meet your needs. The initial in-home consultation is free. During this time, we meet each other and we get to meet your pets. We decide on the services required and complete necessary paperwork. Customized pricing programs are available. All prices are per visit and not per animal.
Lock Box Policy
For reliable service with the least liability, it is required that all clients obtain and utilize a key storage lock box to hold a key to the residence. Clients should obtain one with at least a four digit code that either easily hangs from a doorknob or railing, or is wall mounted. This policy does not apply to those with key-less entries.
A secure lock box provides you with the peace of mind that your key will always be secure at your home.
- Keys will no longer be in the hands of your sitter where they could get lost, and remain safely stored at your premises.
- If you move, you can take the lock box with you.
- Our sitters will have immediate access to your home in an emergency.
- Most lock boxes are reinforced to withstand weather, saws, and hammers.
- You can change the code whenever you need.
Lock boxes can be purchased at most hardware stores. Or, you can purchase one from us, at the cost of $20.00. If you choose to purchase from us, your lock box will be provided at your Client Consultation and the cost will be added to your invoice.
What We Offer
Our visits are 30 minutes and rates start at $22.50 per visit:
- Fresh food & water
- Treats when approved
- Walks, playtime, brushing, lot’s of cuddle time
- Scoop & change litter boxes
- Clean up after pets
- Administer medications/injections
We offer the following complimentary services when pet sitting:
- Mail & newspaper brought inside
- Alternating of lights & blinds for security
- Garbage can brought to/from street
- Plant & garden watering
- Detailed notes, text messages & pictures
- Basic security check of the home